Saturday, June 23, 2012

J-A-C-E spells JACE.

Last night my mom stayed up late and made my special crayons a new container.  It rolls up and keeps my crayons all in one place.  I like it a lot.  I took my new crayons and the new notebook and started to draw.  I got my notebook last night while we were shopping.  I picked the little notebook because it's a handy dandy notebook like Steve's from Blues Clues.
 My mom showed me how to write my name.  I looked at her picture and copied down the letters.  She helped me out a lot and showed me how and where to start my letters.
 This is the first time I have written my name.  My mom and dad are so proud of me.
All morning I have been practicing writing my name.  My mom hasn't helped me since the morning.  I can do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment